主题

4万

帖子

14万

积分

超级版主

积分
发表于 2016-4-27 14:47:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

历经剽窃风波和数月甄选,2020年东京奥运会和残奥会组委会25日宣布,以日本传统颜色靛蓝色矩形组合构成的“组市松纹”被选定为新会徽。专门负责挑选会徽的委员会说,这一设计简单的会徽彰显出和谐性和包容性。

4月25日,在日本首都东京,2020年东京奥运会及残奥会会徽设计者野老朝雄与会徽合影。(新华社)

【“会徽”英文咋说】

The new official emblem of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics was unveiled by organizers Monday, replacing an earlier design that was dropped after a complaint alleging plagiarism.
2020年东京奥运会组委会25日公布了新的官方会徽,此前的设计因为被指剽窃而被弃用。

这里的emblem of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics就是指的2020年东京奥运会会徽,奥运会会徽还可以用Olympic logo来表示,来看下面的报道:

Tokyo 2020 organizers unveiled a new Olympic logo featuring traditional Japanese designs on Monday, seven months after they were forced to scrap the original motif over accusations of plagiarism.
2020年东京奥运会组委会25日公布了新的奥运会会徽,具有传统的日本风格特色。7个月前,因原有的设计被指剽窃,奥组委决定弃用。

【新会徽style】

The new logo, chosen from more than 14,000 candidates, adopts a traditional indigo-blue checkered pattern called "ichimatsu moyo" that dates back to the Edo period (1603-1868).
新会徽从公开征集的超过1.4万幅作品中选出,采用了日本传统颜色靛蓝色矩形组合构成的“组市松纹”。“组市松纹” 在日本江户时期(1603-1868)已经广为人知。

"Composed of three varieties of rectangular shapes, the design represents different countries, cultures and ways of thinking. It incorporates the message of unity in diversity."
“它由3种不同类别的矩形组成,这一设计代表了不同的国家、文化和思维方式,传递出‘多元统一’的信息。”—东京奥运会组织方

【背景小知识】

在日本,长方形在日本江户时期已经广为人知,并且被称为“组市松纹/市松模样(ichimatsu moyo)”。同时图案使用的靛蓝色也是一种日本的典型传统色彩,象征着优雅和成熟。

【会徽名称/设计者】

The new indigo blue logo, called "Harmonized checkered emblem," was created by artist and architecture graduate Asao Tokolo, 47.
新的靛蓝色“和谐方格花纹”会徽由74岁的日本著名艺术家、设计师野老朝雄设计。

【设计者/组织方心声】

"I don't know what to say, my mind's gone blank,"
“(刚发现自己的设计胜出时)我不知道该说啥,我的大脑一片空白。”—野老朝雄

"It took me a long time to create this logo -- it's like my own child," —Asao Tokoro.
“我为这款设计投入了大量时间和精力,把它当成自己的孩子(一样倾注心血)。”—野老朝雄

"From today, these emblems will serve as the face of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games. I very much hope that the emblems will prove popular with people everywhere," said Ryohei Miyata, chairman of the Tokyo 2020 Emblems Selection Committee.
“从现在起,这就是东京奥运会和残奥运的‘门面’。我希望大家都喜欢这一会徽。”—东京奥运会会徽委员会委员长宫田亮平

【网友吐槽】

不过,不少日本网民并不买账。会徽刚刚公布不久就有人吐槽这款设计“太过平庸”。

"What a dull emblem," tweeted one user, with another dismissing it as a "bistro tablecloth."
“多么无趣的会徽”,一位网友在推特上写道,还有人说会徽就像“小酒馆的桌布”。

但也有网友表达了支持:

"This has a Japanese look so I guess it's a good choice," read another tweet.
“新会徽很有日本特色,是个不错的选择。”—推特网友

(中国日报网英语点津 yaning)

征集码头网http://www.zhengjimt.com/
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|征集发布|征集码头 ( 皖ICP备2021000921号-1 ) 

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:14 , Processed in 0.161754 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表